Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm on Twitter

(Hangs head in shame)

Anyway, follow me or whatever. I'm P_M_Murphy because all the good names, like Ashton Kutcher, were taken. This link might take you there (I still don't really get Twitter.)

Why did I do it? Mostly because I have a smartphone now that I like to play with and this will give me something else to do with it. And also because summer nears and summer equals lots of free time for teachers, despite what Wisconsin teachers' union officials say.

Update: Try this link instead.

4 comments:

Paul Michael Murphy said...

Just saw for myself that that link will not get you anywhere. Sorry.

Unknown said...

You're rusty.

Jenny Maloney said...

Getting a new smartphone is definitely the time to start the Twittersphere. It's what I'm waiting for. =)

Anita said...

I have it on my list to start. When I finally get to item 3,271, I'll follow your tweets.