Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here's a Poem

Q: How do you know when I have nothing to blog about?
A: I go through the vault and find a poem to post.

This one's about allergies, which The Wife is currently struggling with. Of course, The Wife has occasionally been accused of being a wuss. (By me.)


AH-CHOO!


The pollen count’s high

That’s what the news said

I’d better just stay in bed.

My eyes will be itchy

I’ll sneeze the whole day

There’ll be a dull ache in my head.

Yep, I better just stay in bed.

'Cause my nose will start running

And then I’ll start coughing

And I’ll use up a tree's worth of tissue.

So I think I'll stay home and not go to school

so my ah-choos will not be an issue.

Ah-choo!

4 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Get your wife a tissue for Pete's sake!

Unknown said...

Many of your poems have to do with boogers, snot, or what comes out the other end. I love you.

Unknown said...

And BTW... you are the fastest slow reader on the planet. Your reading book cover section is more like a hologram.

Paul Michael Murphy said...

I quit a lot of books. Actually, I never started The Brooklyn Nine because I went to the library and picked up three new ones. I'll go back to it later.