Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hey, Guys...

Even though I am an award-winning blogger, I do make mistakes. My fragile ego can handle it if you point out my typos and/or flagrant misuse of words. It's kind of like that age old question: Do you tell your friend if he (and let's face it, it's usually a he) has a booger hanging from a nostril? The answer is yes, because he'd rather hear it from you and experience a short moment of embarrassment than discover it on his own later and realize there was a good reason why no one could look him in the eye all day.

Next time I type "confouding" instead of "confounding," drop me a line. I'll even publish it.

2 comments:

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Damn, I missed it! (*grin*). I call, "cheap silk!" (I read that on the internet, lest you think I actually know anything about late 1600's fads!).

Monica said...

shoot.. i missed it. dang it, you know how much i love pointing out the frailties of others... ( just typed 'others' three times. once correctly.)